You may be thinking about FUE in Toronto but you are afraid to make an initial appointment. What should I expect, what should I inquire, or whether you’re a successful candidate? We will help clarify the steps most hair transplantation surgeons take during the consultation in Hair Loss Clinic Toronto. See how hair loss and hair transplant treatment are performed.
What is the first step?
First of all, the doctor will check your all medical history, examine your scalp and find the reason behind a hair loss. Here we elaborated a few causes for hair loss:
- Extreme stress
- Thyroid issues
- Deprivation dieting (crash diets)
- Auto-immune disorders
- Hormonal disruptions due to pregnancy or menopause
- Tight hairstyles (including hair extensions)
The hair pull examination may be carried out by the practitioner. (It’s not painful, don’t worry.) They’re softly pulling a little bundle of hair up and counting the amount of hair that quickly releases and falls out. Every day, it’s natural to lose some hair. People who do not have hair loss expect to drop about 100 hairs a day. However, if the strands that come out are larger than those that replace them, they are thinning.
A blood test could be required. If a Toronto FUE surgeon assumes that a client’s hair loss is caused by a dietary deficiency, medicine, hormonal irregularity, or other health problem, they’ll ask you to do some normal blood tests to look deeper.
The specialist may scrap a small skin sample or remove some hair to inspect the roots of the hair fall. Light microscopy also tends to detect hair shaft disorders and allows the surgeon to closely observe them. Please include the following questions during your FUE appointment in Toronto:
- Have you suddenly notice the hair loss or gradually?
- Do you take any medications or medicinal products?
- Do you notice any other physical signs?
FUE clinics in Toronto assess you and advise you not only on hair surgeries but other therapies too.
When do they recommend FUE as a Right Choice?
- If you have balding on the top of your head
- If your hair thinning is so much intense
- If you have a receding hairline
- Due to long-term hair tension and styling damage, you experience bald patches.
- If you have patches in your beard, sideburns, or eyebrows
Then, doctors may recommend FUE hair transplantation.