The use of Radiofrequency Ablation (RFA) and the ClosureFast device for treating varicose veins Upper East Side and venous insufficiency represents a significant improvement in minimally invasive techniques. ClosureFastTM has altered the vein treatment landscape by providing a less invasive option than conventional vein surgery. We will go into all you need to know about Radiofrequency Ablation utilizing the ClosureFast system in this detailed guide.
What is Radiofrequency Ablation (RFA)?
Radiofrequency ablation (RFA) is a minimally invasive medical procedure used to treat varicose veins and venous insufficiency. This includes applying radiofrequency energy to the vein that is being treated to cause controlled thermal damage that will cause the vein to close. The ClosureFast™ system is a specific RFA technology designed to enhance the precision and effectiveness of this procedure
The ClosureFast™ Procedure: Step by Step
- Consultation: An appointment with a vein specialist usually stops the procedure. Your medical background, symptoms, and severity of your venous problems will all be assessed at this appointment.
- Preparation: Prior to the procedure, the patient was cleaned and the treatment region was numbed.
- Catheter Insertion: Under ultrasound guidance, a tiny catheter with a ClosureFast radiofrequency electrode was placed into the troubled vein. Radiofrequency energy was delivered using this catheter.
- Treatment: ClosureFastTM technology uses radiofrequency energy to heat the vein wall, which shrinks the collagen in the vein walls and seals the vein shut. Blood flow is effectively redirected using this technique in healthy veins.
- Recovery: After the procedure, you will be monitored briefly, and you will usually return home on the same day. You may be advised to wear compression stockings and engage in light walking to promote circulation.
Benefits of ClosureFast™
The ClosureFast system offers a range of benefits that make it a preferred choice for many patients.
- Minimally Invasive: ClosureFastTM is less invasive than conventional vein surgery, which results in smaller incisions, less discomfort, and quicker recovery.
- Excellent Success Rates: ClosureFastTM has shown excellent success rates in the treatment of venous insufficiency and varicose veins.
- Lessened Pain: The Surgery is typically well tolerated, and the majority of patients feel little pain.
- Rapid Recovery: Patients can resume their regular activities more quickly because of the short recovery period.
- Improved Blood Flow: By blocking the troublesome vein, ClosureFastTM improves blood flow and reduces venous insufficiency symptoms.
ClosureFastTM technology has become a ground-breaking method for treating venous insufficiency and varicose veins. It is an appealing option for people seeking relief from vein-related discomfort and aesthetics because of its minimally invasive nature, high success rates, and speedy recovery timeframes. Consult a skilled vein specialist if you are thinking about varicose vein therapy to see if the ClosureFast technique is the best choice for you.